- "It’s only the start of 2020, but I can see this being a strong contender for Indie Game of the Year! "
5/5 - Rapid Reviews UK
- "An impeccable soundtrack, challenging gameplay and exciting story ... The game will be another benchmark to the golden rule of visual stories: show, don't tell."
5/5 - Omegascopio, Brazil
- "A magical point and click. Beautiful cinematics make us go through all the emotions, without letting out an ounce of voice. LUNA The Shadow Dust is quite simply a nugget that we were pleased to discover, and that we can only recommend."
10/10 - coupleofgamer, France
- "LUNA - The Shadow Dust enchants with great art design, wonderful music and well thought-out puzzles."
85 - 4players, Germany
- "A small work of art, well-made and compact, flooded with colours and bittersweet feelings. Unfortunately, it doesn't last longer than a Saturday gaming session."
85 - ragequit, Greece
- "LUNA The Shadow Dust does not reinvent the wheel, but it is a game that I will remember for a long time. Classic gameplay mechanics combined with phenomenal, quite specific graphics make it difficult to tear yourself away from the monitor."
8.5 - gram, Poland
About the Game
Inspired by the adventure games of old, LUNA The Shadow Dust is a moving tale of two playable companions drawn together in a hand-animated puzzle adventure, featuring a breathtaking original soundtrack and beautiful 2D cinematics.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow
Behind the shadow of reality, an enchanted world awaits illumination. Experience the magical journey of a young boy and his companion as they solve puzzles and trace back the memories of old, brought to life with visually stunning, wordless cinematics.
Enter the ancient tower that stands at the edge of the world and discover the hand-drawn cinematics, intricate puzzles and haunting music of this indie gem.
Traditional frame by frame character animation
12 frames per second, 3 layers per frame. Over 250 animations and 20 minutes of cinematics. A nostalgic and time-consuming process - but really worth the challenge for a small indie team of four.
Single player mode with dual character control
Solve puzzles from different perspectives. Discover a story of true courage with two playable characters drawn together through an inseparable bond.
Think outside of the box
Spark your imagination and solve a wide variety of puzzles, presented in gorgeous hand-drawn environments. Puzzles work standalone, requiring no 'hidden items' or player backtracking.
LESS reading, MORE cinematics
We replaced a dialogue system with a series of beautifully hand-animated cinematics telling a mysterious story.
Engaging Original Soundtrack
Our composer created an original soundtrack, designed to immerse the player in the emotional highs and lows of the story, kindling goose-bumps along the journey.